Dodge Challenger in Houston
The aggressive styling and recessed grille make Challenger look like it could eat a mile of asphalt in a single gulp. It just might. But this jock has brains, too. The well-toned silhouette of this American classic muscle car is loaded with 21st century technology. Standard seat recline memory, electronic assist power steering and available Uconnect Voice Command control are just a few examples. Innovative safety advancements such as standard active head restraints and seat-mounted air bags provide an enhanced level of protection. What else could one ask for? How about the competitive 18 city/27 highway mpg offered by the 3.6 L DOHC engine?
It has beauty, brains and brawn. Challenger delivers an uncommon level of coolness for every day.
Key Reasons To Buy
- Available Engines and Technology
- 3.6L V6—305 hp/268 lb-ft of torque—27 hwy mpg (SXT & SXT Plus)
- Available 5.7L HEMI® V8—375 hp/410 lb-ft of torque (manual)
- Available 392 CID HEMI V8— 470 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Saver Technology (5.7L & 392 V8, automatic)—shuts down 4 cylinders when cruising—offers 25 (5.7L) / 23 (392 CID) hwy mpg
- Available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Track-inspired ride and handling
- More standard features such as leather steering wheel and shift knob, memory seat recline and dual chrome-tipped exhaust
- Best-in-Class interior volume
- Ward’s “Ten Best Engines” Winner for 2011
- Only vehicle in its class with standard 5-passenger seating
- Best-in-class trunk/cargo volume
Dodge Challenger Inventory at Northwest Dodge
Pricing and Information Disclaimer: All vehicle prices are subject to change without notice. This may be due to, but not limited to, accessories or options added by our accessory specialists. This calculator is intended solely for general informational purposes and to provide a rough estimate based on the information you have provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Please note that title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations. Personal circumstances may have a significant effect on interest rates for which an individual might qualify. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or applicability of the estimates produced by this calculation, and the results from its use should be viewed as hypothetical, for illustrative purposes. At the appropriate time, we recommend that you rely upon actual interest rate and payment information provided to you by your dealer or lender. Does not include tax, title, or doc fee.