With five- or seven-passenger seating, Journey is the perfect vehicle for the active crowd. Last year, it was redesigned inside and out to maximize convenience, comfort and performance each time it takes to the road. For 2012 all the kinks have been worked out and refined. The hands-free Uconnect phone operation means the driver's eyes can stay on the road, so it's more likely to be a safer trip too. Dodge Journey has all the technology and all the versatility needed to accomplish great things. Journey 2012 – for when it's time to get in and go all out.
Key Reasons To Buy
- Redesigned exterior
- Steering wheel with speed, audio and EVIC controls standard
- Softer, more comfortable and ergonomic interior
- 3.6L V6 Pentastar™ engine
- Uconnect Touch System and hands-free phone
- The Pentastar™ V-6 engine is the most advanced six-cylinder engine ever produced by the Chrysler Group
- 2011 Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) Top Safety Pick
- Over 50 available safety & security features
- Available 283 hp Pentastar® V6—one of Ward’s 10 Best Engines
- Best-in-class storage system
- Best-in-class power and torque
Dodge Journey Inventory at Northwest Dodge
Pricing and Information Disclaimer: All vehicle prices are subject to change without notice. This may be due to, but not limited to, accessories or options added by our accessory specialists. This calculator is intended solely for general informational purposes and to provide a rough estimate based on the information you have provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Please note that title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations. Personal circumstances may have a significant effect on interest rates for which an individual might qualify. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or applicability of the estimates produced by this calculation, and the results from its use should be viewed as hypothetical, for illustrative purposes. At the appropriate time, we recommend that you rely upon actual interest rate and payment information provided to you by your dealer or lender. Does not include tax, title, or doc fee.